Many CEO's have to operate in a split personality mode, like Dr Jekyll and My Hyde when it comes to business growth. Most of the time they are in an operational or ‘in the business’ mindset and only occasionally do they actually take time out to focus ‘on the business’.
- How will we transform revenue growth to 10 times the size it is today?
- How will we get our CRM system implemented 10 times more quickly?
- How can we acquire 10 times more customers per year?
- How can we grow recurring revenue by a factor of 10?
- How will we increase revenue per customer by a factor of 10?
- How would you scale customer acquisition?
- What would your management team look like?
- What new processes would you require?